Sunday, May 16, 2010

Witch Hunt - Darkened Salvation demo 1995

This is Witch Hunt's "Darkened Salvation" demo from 1995. This is blackened/thrashy death metal. The demo is pretty cool, personally I find the vocals awesome - a bit similar to Generic's vocals - though, of course, more deathish. I don't know anything about this band except what is written at metal archives and the guy who sold me this tape said this is definitely their best release. 
Note: the audio is a bit sucky at points on "Prophecies of a Great Plague" but you'll have to suffer through it.


Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, how can I get a copy of this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delay. I've put up a new link. I wanted to use mediafire, but apparently you can no longer upload content without creating an account.
      If you're looking for a physical copy of the tape, your best bet would be eBay and/or discogs.

      Delete