Saturday, April 17, 2010

Funeral Address - The Collection

My history with this band is essentially the same as with Texas Vamps. One track with the Texas Vamps and one track with Funeral Address was ripped via StationRipper by a friend of mine. The first song I heard was Orange Flight and I fucking loved every second of it. 
Funeral Address was a death/goth rock band from somewhere in Germany. I have no idea if they released anything else than this CD-R compilation (in 2001) which you could buy from their website (it's down now). The tracks on the compilation are from 1990 and 1992 - twelve tracks in total. They changed their name to Fallen Apart in 1994.
Someone uploaded one of the tracks to youtube that you can check out before you download.

Enjoy 

2 comments:

  1. Funny, after all those years I find people still listening to our stuff... Makes me proud...

    I was the drummer on that recordings. If you want to contact me: klingone.666@gmx.de

    Regards,
    Markus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Markus if thats true, many many thanks for your music! I listen to your tracks everyday! where can I find lyrics for the walls?

    Tony

    ReplyDelete